UPCOMING CERTIFICATION TRAININGS - WE NEED YOU! PLEASE BECOME CERTIFIED (CLICK TO REGISTER ON MCSL WEBSITE)
REQUIREMENTS FOR U8 SWIMMERS
Please visit Eligibility for additional information.
TIME TRIALS SATURDAY, JUNE 6th please arrive by 8:15 am at Club.
MANDATORY PARENT KICK OFF MEETING for ALL PARENTS OF SWIM TEAM, June 2nd at 7PM in club house. This includes meet and greet, discussion of coaching, swimtopia use, fun events throughout the year and volunteer opportunities and requirements, along with commitment to parent participation. Thank you in advance for making it a priority to attend.
2020 "A" DUAL MEET SCHEDULE (mark availability by Wed at 1200pm for the following Saturday)
Week 1 (6/13)
Week 2 (6/20)
Week 3 (6/27)
Week 4 (7/4)
Week 5 (7/11)
Relay Carnival TBD (mark availability by Sunday June 25 at 900pm)
Divisionals Saturday July 18 TBD (mark availability by Thursday, July 9 at 900pm for the following Saturday, July 18)
You can find the complete A meet schedule at: http://www.mcsl.org/
GENERAL INFORMATION ON A MEETS
- MCSL Saturday morning A meets start at 9:00 a.m.
- For home meets, swimmers must arrive at our pool by 7:45 a.m. for 8:00 a.m. warm-ups.
Officials must arrive by 8:30 a.m. If we do not have the requisite officials, it could result in us forfeiting the meet so please be timely or notify someone of your delay.
- For away meets, CSST swimmers and officials are encouraged to meet at the pool parking lot at a time determined by the coaches. We will announce the meeting time and post it to the website. Those participants can ride in a caravan to the away pool arriving in time for warm-ups.
- Saturday A meets last approximately three (3) hours (including warm-ups).
2019 B MEET SCHEDULE (mark availability by Sunday at 900pm for the following Wednesday)
Week 1 June 7th at Bannockburn
Week 2 June 24th at Little Falls
Week 3 July 1st vs Seven Locks
Week 4 July 9th vs Somerset
GENERAL INFORMATION ON B MEETS
- B meets are held on Wednesday evenings, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- For home meets, swimmers must arrive at the pool by 4:45 p.m. for 5:00 p.m. warm-ups.
- Officials must arrive by 5:30 p.m.
- For away meets, CSST swimmers and officials are encouraged to meet at the pool parking lot at a time determined by the coaches. Those participants can ride in a caravan to the away pool arriving by 5:15 p.m. for 5:30 p.m. warm-ups.
- B meets generally last longer than A meets due to the greater number of swimmers.
- It is advisable to bring a warm-up suit or sweats and extra dry towels to keep warm.
PRACTICE TIMES for 2020 - This schedule MAY BE CHANGED or UPDATED if needed.
After-School Practices Monday-Friday (May 26th to June 12th)
345-445 13-14, 15-18
Pre-team practices start on June 15
Summer Morning Practice Schedule (June 15th to July 10th)
800-900 13-14, 15-18
900-1000 U8, 9-10, 11-12
Summer Afternoon Practices on M, T, Th, F (June 15th to July 10th)
(No Wed afternoon practice due to B Meets)
400-445 8 and under
615-715 11 & up (No afternoon practice Fridays for this age group due to Pep Rallies)
** Divisional and all-star meet swimmers will be informed of the practice schedule by the last dual meet.
FRIDAY SPECIAL SWIM TEAM ACTIVITIES
- AM Water Polo and Donuts!
- Friday afternoon practice until 615PM.
- Friday Themed Pep Rallies starting at 615PM.
FEES (You sign up for the season;
there are no pro-rates)
Early Bird Rate: $145, rate available until May 1, 2020.
Regular Registration Fee: $175 for the season, for registrations completed May 2 - June 1.
Registration closes June 1