Dates and Things to Know!
- Pre-Season Potluck: March 10, 6pm at the Club house. Wear your Cuda gear. And bring a yummy main dish or substantial side to share.
- Registration Opens: Late March or early April.
- Open House at the Club: Sunday April 29. 3-5pm. Try on suits, purchase suits and goggles. Meet coaches. Get your questions answered. Free popsicles!
- Practices: Practices for swim and dive start on May 29th.
- Buy Your Team Suits: Tuesday, June 12, from 5-7pm our swim suit vendor will be on sight, come purchase your team suit if you haven't already.
- Donut Fridays: After each practice on Friday mornings donuts are provided, June 22, 29 and July 6.
- Funday Monday: During Dive practices. Lots of fun cool activities!
- Friday Pep Rallies: Pep Rallies every Friday at 615p.m. for the swimmers, divers, and pre-team. Each Friday, June 15 - July 13. The swim coach gives a pep talk about the upcoming meet. Fun team building events and food. Each age group will take a turn planning a pep rally. Themes TBD!!
- Saturday Barbeques: After each home Saturday meet, the team hosts a barbeque for all the Carderock Springs swimmers and their families. Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, drinks and condiments are provided. Each family is asked to bring a side dish or dessert to share that will serve 8-10 people. After away meets, the team often gathers at a restaurant, which is announced before the end of the meet.
- Maui Wowi and Themed Food Menus from our new Vendor: For all home swim meets and dive meets. Come partake!
- Team Picture: Thursday June 21nd at 5:30 pm. Be sure your swimmer is in their team suit!
- Pre-Team Mini Meet and Nemo Night: Thursday July 12. Time TBD.
- Pancake Breakfast: Friday, July 13th. There will be a pancake breakfast after practice.
- Family Relay Event: On Wednesday, July 18th, at 6:30 p.m., we will hold the annual Carderock Swim and Dive Family Relays & Splash Contest. This is a family social event where parents and children will swim in fun relay events and exciting splash competitions against each other and other families. Directly following the Family Relays & Splash Contest we will scoop ice cream sundaes for all the swimmers and divers. It’s a delicious way to end the Wednesday night season.
- End of Season Dinner, Slide Show and Trophies for Swim: Scheduled for Saturday, July 21rd at 6 p.m. This is a fun-filled evening for all CSST’s swimmers and families to close out the summer swim team season. At this event, a nominal charge will be made for dinner. More information will follow.
- End of Season Dive Banquet: July 22 at 6pm. This is a fun-filled evening for all CSST’s divers and families to close out the summer dive team season. At this event, a nominal charge will be made for dinner. More information will follow.